I don’t hate rap, I just don’t like what it has become over the years. My iTunes library tells the story of the evolution of rap, and where I believed it’s energy and creativity died. Everything sounds the same to me now. Everyone dress the same, act the same and delivers the same negative bullshit message to their listeners. They all seem like walking advertisements to me know. So, to make fun of rap and the bullshit rap artist that are being talked about today, I have put together a checklist. A list on how to become a successful rap artist in 2012. I invite everyone to add to this list either by e-mailing me, twitter or just replying below, whatever works for you. Do enjoy this as much as I did.
BTW: For more fun and entertainment, search “Dumbass Rappers” in Google images and see what you get. LOL.
CHECKLIST FOR A SUCCESSFUL RAPPER
CHECKLIST FOR A SUCCESSFUL RAPPER
1. Gunshot wounds. The more, the better.
2. An extensive shoe collection.
3. Lack of good sense. The stupider, the better. Just don’t act intelligent at all, that shit ain’t cool in the rap world.
4. Willing to barter your morals, values and soul for success.
5. A drug charge.
6. A gun charge.
7. Jail time served. The more, the better.
8. Have your own record label, under another record label that is under another record label.
9. Have a legitimate beef with someone
10. Have a fictitious rap beef with another rapper. Continue Reading
What is up with these timid, spoiled brat-ass kids that are being home schooled? Look, I can understand the reason for it being, and that there are people who really cannot go to, and participate in a public school, I get that. My problem is with the spoiled brats, and their pathetic excuses for wanting, or being home schooled. Here are a few.
1. OTHER KIDS ARE ANNOYING, I’M TOO MATURE FOR THEM. Uh, No you’re not. You’re just a lazy punk that does not know how to handle criticism, opinions and reality, Face it, nothing you do is mature. It’s funny how kids think they are mature because they have sex, dress in tight shit and watch adult movies. If you’re mature, go pay some bills, find a job, pay rent and file your taxes, then we can talk. Until then, take your ass to school. Continue Reading
One of the biggest issues i have with human beings is that we, as ordinary people, spend our hard-earned money and waste it on the most meaningless materials, and what for, Just to say that we own it?
I have been guilty of buying from big clothing companies, like The Nike Corporation, but it wasn’t until i became more aware of the poor work conditions in these overseas sweatshops, that i decided that i would not wear and support that brand. Most people who buy into it have no idea what’s going on behind the name and logo. They know nothing of the share holders, business and marketing strategies, hell, they might not even care. It’s just saddens me to see a bunch of ignorant-ass people standing outside of a department well over midnight, being held off by a riot squad, just to be the first of a dozen people to say “I purchased them new Jordans.” WTF. Continue Reading
This is what the new generation of Hip-Hop looked like at the 2012 GRAMMY AWARDS…
Seriously!? This is how hip-hop is being represented on these grand stages in the year 2012?
“I HATE REALITY TV SHOWS. Why sit around and watch someone live their lives when you could be living yours?”
“Is it just me, or did the Grammy Awards suck ass this year?”
Really!? Are you serious?