What is up with these timid, spoiled brat-ass kids that are being home schooled? Look, I can understand the reason for it being, and that there are people who really cannot go to, and participate in a public school, I get that. My problem is with the spoiled brats, and their pathetic excuses for wanting, or being home schooled. Here are a few.
1. OTHER KIDS ARE ANNOYING, I’M TOO MATURE FOR THEM. Uh, No you’re not. You’re just a lazy punk that does not know how to handle criticism, opinions and reality, Face it, nothing you do is mature. It’s funny how kids think they are mature because they have sex, dress in tight shit and watch adult movies. If you’re mature, go pay some bills, find a job, pay rent and file your taxes, then we can talk. Until then, take your ass to school.
2. I CAN’T CATCH UP. EVERYONE ELSE IS AHEAD OF ME. I have a great solution for this, hear me out real quick. How about you turn off the fucking XBox, Get off of the computer, Get your head out of the young-adult fantasy novels and take some time to catch up on your school work? You’re behind because you do a bunch of meaningless dumb shit, instead of taking education serious. I don’t see anything wrong with a little gaming here and there, but what is it really doing for you? What is watching Jersey Shore doing for you? Unload your backpack and get to work, then play afterwards.
3. MY TEACHER GIVES TOO MUCH HOMEWORK, AND DOES NOT EXPLAIN IT TO US… That’s bullshit. I’m sure the teacher probably did explain it, and your ass just wasn’t paying attention. Teachers just don’t start pulling out Algebra without introducing it. It’s funny how kids know every map and kill tactic to an RPG Shooter game, they know the lyrics to every song on the radio, hell, they can run their mouth all day about some stupid reality show on tv. BUT, if you put some school work in front of them, they suddenly turn into zombies, rubbing their face all slow, making weird noises, coughing, writing extremely slow AND DOING EVERYTHING BUT THE WORK. No excuses, Just do the work, it’s simple.
4. I’M TOO STRESSED OUT… I’ve heard this one a few times, then I always follow it up with this question, “What do you have to be stressed out about? All you have to worry about is school.” I don’t get it. Kids don’t have to worry about rent, utility bills, debt, dealing with collectors, paying off a car, buying groceries and all of that shit. A kid’s main task should be going to school and getting good grades. It couldn’t be any simple than that. Kids love to complicate their lives with a bunch of dumb shit. Just go to school, and stop trying so hard to look and act like an adult, because you’ll hate it when you finally become one.
5. I’VE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH DEPRESSION… Well join the club and have a seat, Your situation is nothing new to the world. There are people headed to work right now on their last dollar, and they are way more depressed than you, but they’re still headed to work. Hell, even mentally retarded kids attend school, and your ass can’t go, because you’re depressed?
6. OUR TEACHES AREN’T TEACHING US… Really? So you’re in school for like what, seven hours, and your teachers don’t do shit but stand in front of a chalk board with nothing on it? I hate when kids say this shit, as if you were never a kid yourself, and don’t know what goes on in school. I wish I was a parent. I’d go to school with my kid and stand in the class, watching every little thing he does. I hate when a parent ask “So what did you do in school today?” and the kid says “Nothing.” That’s bullshit. Eight hours and you didn’t learn, see or do a god-damn thing? I see Special Ed in your future, little buddy.
7. I CAN’T THINK IN SCHOOL, BUT I WILL BE ABLE TO THINK AT HOME… Don’t give me that shit. You’ll be able to pull food from the fridge at home. You’ll be able to turn on the TV and watch tv at home. You’ll be able to take two to four naps at home. At school, you’ll be able to do work, which is what your little ass should be doing.
You see, these are the reasons why so many of these young kids are diagnosed with all types of weird shit, like ADD, ADHD, Depression and Dissocial Personality Disorder. These kids are beyond spoiled, to the point where they search for an alternative to anything they don’t want to do, and believe that it’s the best choice for them. Since when did we let kids do what they want, how they want, when they want? Why are parents so scared to say “Just shut up and take your ass to school?”
I’m not going to sit here and tell you the statistics, but i’m pretty sure that kids now days spend more time on the internet and watching tv than they do reading am educational book, or doing their homework. Some parents may think that there is nothing wrong with this, but what happens when your home-schooled child graduates, and has to go to college? I guess they’ll end up taking college classes from home. Then what happens when they become adults, are they going to work from home as well? C’mon people, these are options that should be for people who are really unable to physically participate in live classes or jobs. These kids are healthy and capable of participating in schools, so why aren’t they?
If a child can play video games, walk to their best friend’s house, bicycle around the neighborhood all afternoon, read every twilight book five to ten times, remember all the characters and put on their own clothes, then they sure-as-hell can get their lazy asses out of bed and go to school. Simple.
Home-schooled kids will hate this, like they hate everything else. I never got that, why are home-schooled kids always upset, and complaining about something? They always have this bitchy attitude and look as if someone force-fed them a shit sandwich. Why is that? Kids hate being kids, so they always want to be involved in some adult shit. My girlfriend’s bratty little psychotic kid-sister loves to voice her thoughts and opinions on shit that has nothing to do with her. Talking all this adult crap through text, phone and internet messages, but turns right back into a quiet little innocent kid when confronted in person. All of this from a child who sits in her room all day, surfing the internet and reading fantasy books. That is what probably put her in a psych hospital before, not minding her business, stressing over dumb shit. and she’s a spoiled, dumb little home-schooled brat too, and her arms, legs and mouth all seem to work fine, what is her reason for not being able to physically attend public school?
Kids need to enjoy being kids, because adulthood won’t be so cool and interesting when you have to start doing adult shit.
Here is my quick solution to this issue. Just go to school, be a kid, do kid things and stay in a child’s place. Do that and your life will be simple and stress free. GO TO SCHOOL. Stop that home-schooling shit, you’re not disabled.
© 2012 Christopher L. Bacon – email@example.com